The most common barrier to homeownership today is saving enough money for a mortgage down payment. We have access to a borrower assistance program that will pay up to $2,500 for low-income qualified borrowers to use towards the down payment or closing costs required to finance a home.
- Assistance to fund up to 100% of required cash for you down payment or closing costs
- Can be used in conjunction with gift money to meet the minimum down payment and closing costs requirements
- Opportunity to re-establish cash reserves post-closing that can be used for emergencies, maintenance, and other costs associated with the purchase of a home.
- May be combined with other down payment assistance programs to give you maximum support
- Receive Homebuyer counseling to fully prepare you for sustainable homeownership*
Give us a call for more details and to see if you qualify. We’re here to answer you questions and assist with your mortgage lending needs.